EBQL Conference Language
English or Arabic, with the with interpretation between the two languages.
Authors are respectfully requested to abide by the following steps/instructions in order to participate in the EBQL international conference and get the papers published.
1: Abstract Submission
– Author (researcher) should submit an abstract file (full paper summary) through our online system before the abstract submission deadline.
– Submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
– Structure your abstract to include research background, research problem, methodology, results, and keywords.
– You should select one of one of the conference topics.
– Abstract file should include the author’s & Co-authors’ (if exist) full name, email address, academic title, and affiliation.
2: Abstract Review
– Once abstract is submitted abiding the mentioned instructions, it will be sent to undergo revision process by members of our scientific committee, the author will receive abstract feedback and next step action by email within 2 weeks maximum from abstract submission date.
– Once abstract is accepted, the author will receive abstract acceptance notification by email stating that abstract is accepting and to proceed with full paper submission.
3: Full Paper Submission
– The author should submit the full-length paper written on full paper writing template, through our online system before the full paper submission deadline.
– The full paper can be written in English or Arabic with interpretation between the two languages.
– The full paper file shouldn’t exceed 12 pages. Otherwise, extra charges will be applied accordingly (Egyptians: 50 EGP/each extra page | Non-Egyptians: 20$/each extra page).
– The full paper’s total words count shouldn’t be less than 3000 words. Otherwise, it can’t be considered a research paper.
– The full paper must be original as we don’t accept research papers with similarity rate more than 20%.
4: Full Paper Elementary Review
– Once the full paper is submitted abiding the mentioned instructions, it is assigned for review by the reviewers of scientific committee in aligning with IEREK revision SOP (double-blind process).
– The author will receive full paper feedback and next step action by email within 1-month maximum from full paper submission date.
In this phase of revision, the research paper will be evaluated based on its originality, structure, and relativity to the conference theme. If the paper gets an acceptance by one reviewer, a full paper preliminary acceptance notification will be sent to author accordingly.
– Once the full paper gets accepted, the author will be informed to pay the conference fees so that it could be sent to another 2 members of the scientific committee in order to provide the author with comments/notes that could improve the paper and push it to the limits.
– As soon as payment is confirmed and done successfully, corresponding official documents can be issued from our sides such as paper acceptance letter and VISA invitation letter.
6: Full Paper Final Review
– The full paper will be sent for review by another 2 members of the scientific committee in aligning with IEREK revision SOP (double-blind process). Reviewers’ comments/notes will be forwarded to the author in order to modify the full paper accordingly. then send us the final version of the paper.
Benefits Of Attending
Since conferences are the places where new science results are typically first presented so, it helps you meet experts & influencers face to face, learning in a new space, build your knowledge base, expand your resources and grow your professional network. Yet attending EBQLconference will not only helps you gain previous benefits but also can be very rewarding on the professional level due to below reasons:
1. Open Discussions
2. Internationally Accredited Certificate
3. Research Technologies
Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
Conferences help in networking which often increases your chances of collaboration in future projects. As you can engage with respectable professors and discuss with them the very latest research projects they could be working on.
5. Academic Reputation
Attending many conferences will make you a known figure in academic circles, not to mention the benefits for your C.V as it will create an impression that you are an active member of the academic community.
6. Conference Proceedings Material
Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hardcover book or in digital format on a CD. The CD will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.